Couric's New Sign-Off
Letterman's Suggested Couric Sign-Off: 'Putting the 'BS' in CBS'
On Monday's Late Show on CBS, David Letterman read a humorous list of suggested sign-offs Katie Couric could use at the end of the CBS Evening News. Among the proposals:
- "Three of tonight's stories were fake. Write in if you think you know which ones,"
- "I'm gonna go get my freak on,"
- "Let's turn this mother out again tomorrow,"
- "Til tomorrow, morons,"
- "Return to your sad little lives,"
- "From me to you, suck it" and, my favorite,
- "Putting the 'BS' in CBS."